My Name is L-RAIN,
The Man with no Brain!
Straight Hustlin' this Game,
Ain't got time to look Lame!
There is no measuring what I have became,
I don't worry about the Fame!
I treat everything like I can't Fail!
I MAN UP cause I ain't no Female!
I Party so hard that I rock the East Coast!
I burn so much that they call me burnt toast!
There is No stopping me or my Crew!
Think about it like this I'm Hitler and you are a Jew!
I Straight Pwn With my left Hook!
Son, I did a Juke move and you got shook!
Step up to me and I'll put you in the ground!
Come down to the deep end, and see if you don't drown!
I'm the the best when it come to doing this!
I beat on my chest, and I'm the Beast from the East
I am nothing like those dudes from the west!
Street cred test Better believe I past it!
Hustle til night fall, Party till sunlight
Got guns in my pants don't make this a gun fight!
You so ugly you look like a clown come over here and ill turn that smile into a frown!
I'm Beast at Call of duty: Moder Warfare 2, I also drink mountain freaking DEW!
No comments:
Post a Comment