THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!
My name is Loui, and I'm here to Party!
Yes some think I'm a Ninja, but there is no need for think
Ill kick your butt before you can even blink,
basically what I'm saying is that there is no stopping me,
I act so ridiculous, I roam around Aimlessly
My chain is extra baggy hangs down to the ground like your Pants with no belt, (Pants on the ground)
It shines so bright it melts anything and everything,
Yeah I'm the reason for global warming
Took all the ice out the sea and put it on my jewelry,
Do you got Game? Or walk around with a Cain? (ccc-ain)
Do you got any Fame? or do you go hide in your shame? (sss-hame)
Do you run with the Flame, Or are you really lame? (lll-ame)
Can you spit that flo'? or do you look like you came from a disco?
Cause you are the only one to blame!
GET WITH IT OR GET LOST!
Now don't get me wrong I am the MAN
I got so many guns you can call me an Afghan.
I know all the answers like Watson, like off of Jeopardy
If you step up to me you putin' you life in Jeopardy
You cant get me down, cause I'm extra-Fancy like uptown.
Do you got Game? Or walk around with a Cain? (ccc-ain)
Do you got any Fame? or do you go hide in your shame? (sss-hame)
Do you run with the Flame, Or are you really lame? (lll-ame)
Can you spit that flo'? or do you look like you came from a disco?
Cause you are the only one to blame!
Took all the ice out the sea and put it on my jewelry,
Do you got Game? Or walk around with a Cain? (ccc-ain)
Do you got any Fame? or do you go hide in your shame? (sss-hame)
Do you run with the Flame, Or are you really lame? (lll-ame)
Can you spit that flo'? or do you look like you came from a disco?
Cause you are the only one to blame!
GET WITH IT OR GET LOST!
Now don't get me wrong I am the MAN
I got so many guns you can call me an Afghan.
I know all the answers like Watson, like off of Jeopardy
If you step up to me you putin' you life in Jeopardy
You cant get me down, cause I'm extra-Fancy like uptown.
Do you got Game? Or walk around with a Cain? (ccc-ain)
Do you got any Fame? or do you go hide in your shame? (sss-hame)
Do you run with the Flame, Or are you really lame? (lll-ame)
Can you spit that flo'? or do you look like you came from a disco?
Cause you are the only one to blame!
No comments:
Post a Comment